- January 24 - Orangery Vordenstein - Schoten
Reading from the work " The little shepherd of Pest - Betlehemi kispasztor Pesten" in Dutch by Beatrijs van Craenenbroeck and in Hungarian by Zita Lengyel, First Secretary Cultural Attaché at Hungarian Embassy, and exposé of the work, in the presence of the Hungarian Ambassador in Belgium, Mr.Laszlo Trocsanyi. Musical framing by Teagarden Ensemble.
Welcome speech by prof. dr. Mark Eyskens and review of last year's activities.
Exposé of future activities by Beatrijs van Craeenenbroeck.
- September 18 - Celebration of ten years of existence of Internationale Vriendenkring Anton van Wilderode together with baptism ceremony of Anton van Wilderode-rose created for this occasion, and creation of a flower-bed of roses in the garden of Anton van Wilderode-house in Moerbeke.
Welcome by member of Parliament Jean-Pierre Van Der Meiren, allocution by Mayor Filip Martin and recital of rose-poems by Anton through Hildegard Coupé and Beatrijs van Craenenbroeck. The rose was baptized by Anton's twin brother Filemon and his sister-in-law Lea. Great interest shown.
With the support of Oost-Vlaanderen Province and Moerbeke Municipality.
- September 29 - Awarding of the International Vriendenkring price at the occasion of Anton van Wilderode poetry award for young people in Stekene.
- October 2 - Plasencia / Yuste - Spain
Handing over the Anton van Wilderode-rose to the President of Fundacion Academia Europea de Yuste dr.A. Diaz Diaz, with whom we cooperate closely. The roses will be planted in the Monastery in Yuste garden, where Emperor Karel died. Discussion of our project " De Vlinderboom - El arbol de las mariposas ", a book in five languages.
- October 16 - Literary event about Anton van Wilderode in the Belfort of Sluis and inauguration of Anton van Wilderode-chamber in Hotel De Dikke van Dale in Sluis. The chamber is decorated with beautiful works of members of our association. Lieve van Kerkhove - collage and calligraphy, Joke van den Brandt - calligraphy, Lieve Capiau - collage, Wim de Cock - wood carvings. All inspired by the poems of Anton van Wilderode. Some of the works will permanently stay, while others will be regularly replaced by other works of plastic artists - members of our association.
- October 17 - Stroll through the enchanting Zeeuws Vlaamse Sluis under expert lead of town guide Mrs.Diane Gysel-Dewaele. Completely captivating and most pleasant.
Organizer Internatrionale Vriendenkring Anton van Widerode in cooperation with Hotel De Dikke van Dale and Sluis Municipality.
- October 20 - Creation of a roses flowerbed with Anton van Wilderode roses in flower bed of Cortewalle Castle.
- December 5 - Under the title "De dag sneeuwt dicht" takes place under great interest, an international poetry event in the Verlatzaal of Cortewalle Castle in Beveren. Poems were recited from " The little shepherd of Pest" , and some poems in Ukrainian and Polish. The public was showing their emotion and enthousiasm.