- 14 January - Milan - We present our society and the work of Anton van Wilderode at the Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore di Milano by name of "Terra della mia memoria". Beatrijs van Craenenbroeck and some Italian artists recite poems and prof. dr.Marcel Janssens talks about the poet's work. Present were also our Consul Mr. Patrick Vercauteren Drubbel. We cooperated with "Il Network, Olandese-Italiano.".
- 4 February - Beatrijs van Craenenbroeck presented the 'International Association' 'at the Language-Exchange: "Aardig taalvaardig, zalig meertalig" organized by the Karel de Grote Highschool.
She drew attention to the difficult task of translating poetry and recited some of van Wilderode's translated poems, also some of Patrick Galvin, the Irish poet, and the Roumanians Mircea Ivanescu and Luminita Mihai Cioaba, translated by herself. Students expressed real interest.
- 13 February - Antwerp - Before the honorary European Senate an "In Memoriam" and an eulogy to Anton van Wilderode is offered by Beatrijs van Craenenbroeck. Information booth.
- 26-28 March - Dublin - Beatrijs van Craenenbroeck participated for the fourth time at the Poetry Festival "Poetry Now" in Dun Laoghaire - Dublin. She is the sole foreign co-organizer of this Festival at which Nobelprize winner Seamus Heaney took part in 1998.
- 26 June - Memorial gathering for Anton van Wilderode in cooperation with Marnixring Lieven Gevaert and the Millegemvrienden. Recital of van Wilderode's poems - Lecture by prof. dr.Marcel Janssens about the significance of van Wilderode's work in Dutch literature. Musical accompaniment -Information stand.
- 24 October - The "International Association Anton van Wilderode", the Europeade committee Flanders and the Municipal Council Essen organize an international poetical gathering at the oude pastorij in Essen. Poetry of Patrick Galvin - Ireland (Dutch/English), Katarzina Borun - Poland (Dutch/Polish), Myriam Van hee (Belgium). Introduction: Herman Suykerbuyk and prof. dr. Klimaj, musical accompaniment by the Academy of Music - Noorderkempen.
- 12 December - For its fifth anniversary the "International Association" and the Municipal Council Sint-Niklaas present the booklet "Stad-Ville" in the town hall of Sint-Niklaas. The volume consists of 21 unpublished quatrains, translated by Emile Lauf and illustrated with 21 colored photographs by Lieven Nollet. lnformation-stand.